I recently had the honor to be “Freshly Pressed” and some of the readers that earned passed this mantle onto me. I really appreciate it, Ben and Francoise, and encourage everyone to go check out their fantastic stories and photos at The road less traveled…
Here are the rules for accepting the Award:
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- State 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So, 7 interesting things about myself. Hmm.
- I love peanut butter. I love chocolate. I hate them together.
- I am the first person I know to figure out how to make pizza at tiny COPs (Combat Outposts) in Afghanistan.
- The worst case of food poisoning I’ve ever had was from eating raw fat found on the rear ends of lambs. (It’s an Iraqi delicacy.)
- Apparently, I equate “interesting” with “food”…
- I went skydiving tandem with the man who holds the world record for most free falls.
- My motorcycle is named after one of Odin’s ravens.
- One of my spirit animals is the penguin. It’s a bird that swims. In other words, it’s a creature that is in its element when it’s out of its element.
And now 15 blogs that I think are worth nominating (in no particular order):
- Posts on All Sorts of Things
- Libertybelle Diaries
- For Zimbabwe
- Girl Meets Bulgaria
- The Unconventional Teacher
- A Little Something
- Musings on Arab Culture
- Slightly Reworded
- This Is Political
- Be Inquisitive
- Sexy Bitch Serial